Schedule a Video Visit
See a Connecticut Children’s pediatric specialist from home or another secure location using your smartphone, tablet or personal computer!
Learn more about video visits >
Schedule an In-Person Visit
Need to schedule an in-person appointment? If you haven’t seen us before, please complete the form to request an appointment. We will contact you within one business day. Existing patients: schedule an appointment using MyChart.
All fields required
Our Mission: Keep Kids Moving
When it comes to musculoskeletal care, children have specialized needs. At Connecticut Children’s, our team of pediatric providers are experts in the treatment of childhood orthopedic conditions from simple to complex, whether it’s setting broken bones or treating congenital and neuromuscular conditions affecting a child’s ability to walk and grow.
Why Connecticut Children’s?
We’re proud to share that once again, U.S. News & World Report has ranked Connecticut Children’s a top children’s hospital in the nation and the state’s best pediatric orthopedics program. We deliver orthopedic care the way we would to our own families, because we understand that being comfortable with your care is as important as clinical experience and expertise.
- Our expert orthopedic providers offer walk-in and same-day appointments from all five of our convenient locations including Hartford, Glastonbury, Farmington, Shelton and Danbury, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Pediatric hand surgeon who exclusively treats children
- The facility is one of only seven in the country to feature an EOS imaging system, an ultra-low-dose, 3D imaging system that uses two to three times less radiation than conventional machines while still producing high-quality, detailed images.
- Complex spine deformity team consisting of Orthopedic Surgeons and Neurosurgeons
- One of the nation’s premier, and Connecticut’s only, Center for Motion Analysis
- We have surgeons who specialize in limb lengthening and limb deformity, cerebral palsy and neuromuscular disorders.
- Only orthopedic specialists in Connecticut certified in the Ponseti method, a manipulative technique that corrects congenital clubfoot without invasive surgery
Conditions We Treat
Our collaborative multidisciplinary approach integrates the latest technology, innovation and research to produce the most accurate diagnoses and the best possible outcomes. Our mission is to keep kids moving so they can focus on being kids. Conditions we treat include:
- Hip and other foot disorders
- Muscle disease
- Gait disorders
- Scoliosis and spinal deformities
- Spina bifida
In collaboration with neurosurgery, we also evaluate and treat conditions such as:
- Idiopathic scoliosis
- Neuromuscular spine disease
- Congenital spinal deformity
As a Level 1 Trauma Center, we perform more than 1,500 surgeries and see over 16,000 children and teens every year, each experiencing exceptional treatment and outcomes.
We have five convenient locations specializing in orthopedics. We now offer walk-in and same-day appointments in all of our locations, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Main Office – 31 Seymour Street, 4th Floor, Hartford, CT
- 105-A Newtown Road, Danbury, CT
- 399 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT
- 310 Western Boulevard, Glastonbury, CT
- 4 Corporate Drive, Suite #282, Shelton, CT